Do you find yourself wondering if you’re using the right tools for your business? It’s possible you’re reading this article because you feel that (despite your best intentions) the resources at your disposal aren’t being used to their full advantage. At ActiveCo, we feel our greatest strength is understanding your business needs more than the average vendor.
Your company is always changing. Does your vendor understand the dynamic thought process you use to run your business?
Here are some technologies that are up-and-coming, or already in place, but often not used to their full effect:
- Do you want to better manage your people?
- Do you want to better manage your cash flow?
- Do you want to better manage your inventory?
There are generous amounts of applications to choose from when wanting to collect business intelligence (reports, gauges, forecasting, etc), however, many business owners don’t fully take the time to understand how to use that information. Many SAAS (software as a service) products can get you the pie charts, percentages and nifty features but having the right process in place to do something with that information is what many businesses are missing.
Do your vendors take the time to understand your business process? Your business goals? Do they understand your need for a service or product, or conversely, would they understand and have insight to know when you don’t have a need for a service or product?
- Analyze data to create better opportunities & outcomes
- Create unique customer experiences
- Enhance operations with automation
Aside from kicking butt at chess, AI is capable of creating streamlined operations and consumer experiences by using chatbots, as well as other machine-learning that allow your organization to create more engaging solutions.
AI researchers believe that businesses should only implement these solutions sparingly, focusing on specific concepts and roles rather than broad ideas for how to use AI.
Intelligent Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Use data to make educated business decisions
- Better manufacture and distribute your products
- Streamline business and optimize profits
It’s recommended that organizations looking to take full advantage of business intelligence use specialized apps that can extrapolate data and turn it into trends. These can be used to create value from your data to truly help forecast and make educated business decisions.
Curious how to get started? Just contact us for details on how business intelligence can impact your business!
- How can you use your existing cloud technologies in 2018 to propel your business towards it’s best year on record?
- Is your existing environment compatible with ever-changing technologies?
- The cloud isn’t new, but it’s still one of the best ways that you can access and implement modern solutions.
Be sure to reach out to COMPANYNAME at PHONENUMBER for questions or concerns about how you can take advantage of these emerging trends. Are you planning for 2018?