Who Are You?
You are the friendly and welcoming person who greets the visitors of our office and confidently answers our phones. Your helpful and good-natured manner will allow those who stop by or call to feel important and well taken care of. Clients call us with their IT issues, often requiring immediate assistance. They need your unruffled assurance that help is on the way as you type the issue into our system, and coordinate the technicians to tackle their IT problems.
You are great at organizing schedules. Our technicians have to go to clients sites at different times. You are responsible for efficiently planning who goes where, and when, while also taking our clients’ schedules into consideration. You are able to quickly multitask in our dynamic environment, coordinating our client services and the delivery of our services to them, while being our outgoing and friendly receptionist, in person and on the phone. The candidate filling this position must be someone who has a strong command of the English language and the first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible. Just as importantly, your personality and skill set are a close reflection of our brand and its core values:
First-Class Customer Service
Fun & Friendly
Honesty & Integrity
Always Find a Way
- 2 + years’ experience in an administrative and/or dispatch role
- Strong computer skills; Outlook, data entry, etc.
- Interpersonal skills: Confident on the telephone, strong communication/command of the English language, active listening, and customer care
- Unflappable ability to use mutli-line phone system
- Ability to monitor and maintain schedules of our technicians, for daily tasks and site visits as needed
- Ability to coordinate all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Clear and confident communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT Support Company. We understand that our team is integral to our success. We spend significant time and resources fostering community, continued personal and professional development and a fun and friendly environment. We recognize hard work and quality and value honesty, trust, and integrity. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other.
Important Information for Applicants:
- The hourly rate for this position is $15 – $20 per hour, depending on experience.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, Metro Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time