Proactively supporting you network, your business, your people.
That’s our 24/7 promise.
Managed IT Support
ActiveCo’s Managed IT Support Services include:
- Our focus – a comprehensive, ongoing business alignment process
- Dedicated Network Administrator and Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
- All-inclusive access to our help desk
- Unlimited remote and on-site support calls
- Managed business continuity
- Managed security software
- Proactive workstation & server maintenance
- On-site inspection of all critical systems and devices
- plus a detailed report that includes key performance indicators
- including server performance and security alerts
- Asset management & inventory reports
- Monthly health & backup reports
- After-hours emergency service
Network Support? We proactively manage, monitor and review your network IT system 24/7 to prevent issues before they happen. We ensure that your backups are working as planned, security software is up-to-date and your network is operating at peak performance levels. In the event that something does go wrong, we’re here to take care of the repairs while you and your staff can keep working with minimal disruption.
Can you afford an hour of downtime?
In today’s economy, most companies rely heavily on their computers in the workplace and even a 60-minute disruption in service can cost thousands of dollars or more. But managed IT support avoids that.
Consider these scenarios:
- staff are idle waiting for online access;
- backups that don’t work properly, hurting your reputation (through lost client files) and negatively affecting your bottom line;
- postponing the installment of a new server, waiting weeks for a new one when yours finally runs out of steam;
- emergency calls are typically very costly, particularly if they’re after hours
Managed IT – CORE
Does your in-house IT department need help? Our CORE Support Services program can help augment critical areas such as business continuity planning and asset management.