Working at ActiveCo Technology Management, you’ll enjoy perks including a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and flex time. As a progressive and growing company, we offer professional development with paid job skills training, as well as leadership training & coaching. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. Our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. Check out our Team Page to be updated weekly!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide support to customer requests, analyze problems and escalate issues when necessary
- Continually update customer’s IT documentation within internal Wiki system
- Communicate technical information to nontechnical users
- Ability to work between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm in one of two shifts including the occasional after hours and weekend work when necessary
- On call rotation required for after hours emergency support
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like minded individuals
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the resolution of issues related to desktop, servers, applications or network systems in a Windows environment
- Microsoft certification(s) – MCSA or MCITP preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience supporting Windows 7 – 10 and mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2016 support experience in a Domain environment (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Previous experience working in a ticketing system with detailed note taking skills
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
Beneficial to have:
- Microsoft Office 365 support experience
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies including Hyper-V and VMware
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery solutions (Datto)
- Experience with SonicWALL, Dell, Cisco, Ubiquiti or Meraki networking equipment
Opportunity for advancement is available and promotion within is heavily encouraged. ActiveCo has multiple levels of support, network administrator and professional roles.
Our IT Support role entails system administrator or network administrator duties around our client’s information technology and network security. You make our clients’ computer-based technologies run smoothly from our remote “home-base”, and if there’s a hiccup, you patiently walk them through the solution. Because this position is mostly completed by phone or email, the candidate filling this position must have a strong command of the English language and first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible. You represent our brand and its core values in terms of personality and skill set whenever you assist our clients. While this is a “remote” position where you work from our Port Coquitlam office, there are times when it is necessary to visit the clients on-site.
Information for Network Administrator Applicants
Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
Check out our Team Page for pictures, updates and events!